Most people start a hardship letter by asking Google:
“How do I write a hardship letter?”
Hardship letter templates and samples are not hard to find. They’re also not difficult to write. BUT, unfortunately, 90% of them are DEAD wrong.
With over 50 million in debt (negative equity) eliminated since 2004, we KNOW what works… and what keeps the lender from having an upper hand.
We’ve conveniently packaged it up as a hardship letter template for you to follow. On top of that, we’re happy to do a complimentary 15-min coaching call with you to make sure you’re on the right path. So whether you’re writing a hardship letter for forbearance, loan modification, or a short sale, we’ve got you covered.
What’s Inside Our Hardship Letter Sample:
- The golden rules of a Hardship Letter to be confident you have the right message to the lender.
- How to get what you want, not what the bank wants you to do.
- A Sample Hardship Letter template that can be easily modified to your situation in minutes.
- 10 Do NOTs of Hardship Letters
- Strategic Short Sale/ Default pointers.
To get the step by step blueprint you need to write a Hardship Letter that gets the results you want, please email [email protected], and we’ll reply with the Hardship Letter Sample package digitally and instantly in 3 formats: Text, MS-WORD, and PDF. Yes, it’s that easy.